Saturday, January 31, 2009

Inspiration comes at the darndest times....

Ok, so we were driving down the highway about 2:30 in the afternoon on a wonderful, cool, blue Saturday. My husband and I were conversing about…bills, the economy, plans for the future, you know, keeping it light.
And then BOOM it hits me–what if I try to use a voki with a voicethread? Can it be done? Can the same sound recording that I use for the one voki be used for the voice thread??

I can’t wait to get home and try this This could mean that students record their voice on say, how to work math problem, they create a voki. So the user plays the voki for directions, then tries to work the problem on voicethread. Or student #1 demonstrated through voice thread as the sound plays.
Perhaps we could introduce each chapter with a voki/voice thread demonstration? Where’s my laptop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.