Sunday, October 18, 2009

People Who have Helped Me on my Tech Journey

I have not been using web 2.0 tools very long–3 or 4 years maybe. I have grown comfortable with the idea that learning takes place face to face, locally, and online with people half a world away. Lately, I find myself surprised when I come across people who are just beginning their journey. By no means am I knowledgeable in such things, just willing to try them out if they lead to good teaching and learning. I follow several people on Twitter who are much more advanced than I. One is Miguel Guhlin. He shares, tweets,
blogs, presents at conferences and is an encouragement to me because he shares his tech journey with all of us. When he finds something of use, sooner or later we get to benefit. Check out his blogs, search for him on Twitter. You will learn a lot.
For the next few weeks, I’m going to try to recommend various people who have helped guide me in my technology journey (whether they know it or not). Here is the link to the wiki he manages: http://mguhlin.wikispaces.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.